Daisy G won’t come home for a week or two, but I have started winter work on her tender, Nellie Grace. I’ve replaced the aluminum tube axle in the stern wheel, which was unsurprisingly fairly bent. Her bottom has been well scuffed from being dragged over many a beach. The false keel had taken a hammering, but that’s what is there for. I am going to add an additional metal strap over the aft end of it. I have glued two sacrificial panels over the most scuffed areas. These need to be sanded and fared in a bit more. I will reinforce the back corners, which grind on the ground when I load her onto the roof rack. I have a few more modifications to make before I repaint her. And my new workshop Woodburning stove works a treat.